Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL

Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL
Strawberry Shortcake doll who blew "strawberry kisses." My dad couldn't handle the smell so he literally took her head off to remove some of the strawberry-scented sticks inside and stitched it back on! A bit traumatic for me when I was a little kid... LOL

Download whole gallery
Good morning, Ralph...
Good morning, Ralph...

Download whole gallery
jasmine for petunia
jasmine for petunia

Download whole gallery
Watched this all the time.
Watched this all the time.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment