Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sears Christmas Catalog, 1962. I was only a few days old when this edition came out, but boy, do I remember grabbing a pen and circling tons of toys when I was a kid. Standout item was Hugo, Man of a Thousand Faces.

I am Bewitched!!!
I am Bewitched!!!

Download whole gallery
Sears Christmas Catalog, 1962. I was only a few days old when this edition came out, but boy, do I remember grabbing a pen and circling tons of toys when I was a kid. Standout item was Hugo, Man of a Thousand Faces.
Sears Christmas Catalog, 1962.   I was only a few days old when this edition came out, but boy, do I remember grabbing a pen and circling tons of toys when I was a kid.   Standout item was Hugo, Man of a Thousand Faces.

Download whole gallery
Dudley Do-Right, Snidely Whiplash, Nell Fenwick, and Horse
Dudley Do-Right, Snidely Whiplash, Nell Fenwick,  and Horse

Download whole gallery
90's Cartoon
90's Cartoon

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment